Sightmark Wraith HD 2x
Thank You for your SUPPORT!!! If you have any questions PLEASE call me! 706-594-8322
The Sightmark Wraith HD 2-16x digital night vision scope is the answer to the request that so many in the night vision world have been asking for; great image quality, low magnification and a wider field of view. The Wraith HD 2x is the lower magnification version of the Wraith HD 4x, which has been one the best selling digital NV optics to ever hit the market. With all the same quality, features and price tag, the Wraith HD 2x is ready to take the night vision market and night hunting world by storm.
View the world in ultra-crisp high definition through Sightmark’s Wraith HD 2-16x28 Digital Day/Night Riflescope! Coupled with its 850nm IR Illuminator, this riflescope employs a 1920x1080 CMOS sensor to detect objects up to 150 yards away at night. The Wraith’s 8x digital zoom and 1280x720 FLCOS screen delivers fine-detail imaging, and the Wraith boasts black-and-white, or green, night vision and daytime color mode, displaying images in sharp, full-color clarity. With its lower base magnification range, paired with a wider field of view, the Wraith 2x is ideal for fast-moving hog and varmint hunting. 10 reticle options in 9 colors, 5 weapon profile saves and built-in 1080p HD video recording enables users to preserve their memories. Housed in a durable aluminum body, with an IP55 water-resistant rating and 20° to 122° operating temperature range, the Wraith can withstand harsh conditions for many years. Included with the Wraith are an IR Illuminator, objective lens cover, fixed picatinny mount, additional weaver rail for accessories and user manual.
- Day/Night mode – full color for day use, black & white or classic green for night vision mode
- High-definition sensor – high resolution imaging along with video/photo recording in 1080p HD
- Customizable tactical & hunting reticles - 10 reticle options & 9 color options for better accuracy
- 4 AA batteries for up to 4.5 hours of battery life and includes an external Micro USB power input
- HD photo or video recording (memory card not included).
Packages and Distance:
Using a better IR will give you a Clearer Crisper image at shorter ranges, especially when using digital magnification!!!
- $499.99 Factory IR 75-150yds
- $549.99 3D Night Vision IR, 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, Fixed Mount. 200-300yds
- $624.99 Sniper Hog Lights 66LRX IR, 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, Fixed Mount. 400-500yds
- $699.99 Sniper Hog Lights Coyote Cannon IR, 2 Batteries, Dual Charger, Predator Pro Mount. 600-700yds
Product of Medio Creek Thermal