Bering 16650 Battery Extension
Generally Ships in 1-2 Business days!
Batteries NOT included!!!!
Allows you to use multiple 16650 batteries instead of CR123 batteries, such as the Keeppower 2100mah and the Taken 1800mah rechargeable batteries. Run times will vary with each model of scope and batteries. Doing a bench test I got 9 hours continuous run time, with the Hogster 35. So I would expect 6.5-8.5 hours of runtime with the Keeppower 2100mah batteries, depending on scope model. It is NOT waterproof!
- Built in battery cap holder. It not only holds your factory battery cap, but also gives you orientation so you don't put the extender on backwards.
- Stainless steel locking tabs, to give you a strong metal to metal locking mechanism.
- Uses 4 springs instead of 2, to give you a stronger battery connection so you will not lose power from recoil.
- Built in rubber gasket, to help with weather resistance.
- The ability to run multiple types of 16650 batteries, I recommend the Keeppower 2100mah or the Taken 1800mah batteries. I do NOT recommend flat top batteries!
Fits the Following Bering Optics Scopes:
- Hogster 25mm
- Hogster 35mm
- Super Hogster
- Super Yoter 640